Advanced - Description
My Rider Ability and Style is: Riding an average of 75-100 or more miles per week. I like a faster pace and the physical training of the ride.
- I enjoy mountain passes, big hills, or steep descents.
- I’m comfortable climbing 5,000 feet in a day and perhaps up to 7,000 on a difficult day.
- I can ride: 60 miles on average, up to 100 on a long day and do this for 5-7 days straight on a tour.
- I’m comfortable in heavier traffic, in a more populated area.
- I’m comfortable making bicycle repairs if I get separated from the group.
Advanced - Bike Tours
Hover over an image below to view, and click the image to see each tour’s detail page.