Asheville Custom Bike Tour
Ride quiet, country roads in great little towns near: Weaverville, Barnardsville, Mt. Mitchell, Mt. Pisgah, Marshall, and the beautiful Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Cuyahoga National Park Amish country
- Traffic free riding trails
- Underground Railroad history
- Bridge of Dreams covered bridge Little Miami State Park
Minimum Group Size
18 – 75 miles per day
Fly in and out of Asheville Airport
Meals to be determined
Lodging to be determined
- Unbelievable riding
- Biltmore Estate tour
- Additional information for local attractions
- Available Masseuse
- Every day will include shorter casual options and “advanced” options. Distances can vary from 18 mile of in-town touring to a choice of metric century rides.
- One group dinner
- 2 Guides
- Van Support (snacks and beverages)
- Accommodations & Meals to be determined
- 12% gratuity for guides, mechanics, volunteers, and tour staff is not included, but greatly appreciated
- Souvenir jersey
- Mountain bike guide
- Roundtrip transportation service for a ride and a bicycle to and from the Asheville airport can be arranged
Suggested Travel Months
May, June, July, August, September
4 Days | 4 Nights
Orientation: Casual Dinner/Beer and Wine Social (included in your package); 6 – 7:30pm on the night before we ride.
Short Ride Weaverville – Loop (25.4 miles) Afternoon available for your choice of activities in town, hikes, floating on the French Broad, art studios. 5pm: New Belgium Brew Tour and tasting. Casual meal on your own at the food trucks.
Long Ride Weaverville – Leicester – Marshall Loop (50.4 miles) 5pm: New Belgium Brewery Tour and tasting. Casual meal on your own at the food trucks.
Short Ride 18 miles -/+ in town, Touring of the River Arts District, 15 miles of cycling available on Biltmore Estate touring by bicycle for those who are holding tickets. (Tickets can be reserved one week in advance for everyone interested at no extra cost. You are our guest.)
Additional mileage can be arranged.
Short Ride Asheville – South on the Blue Ridge Pkwy – Pisgah Inn – Lunch options available (32 – 64 miles) van options.
Long Ride Asheville – South on the Blue Ridge Pkwy to Pisgah – Brevard – Lunch Options – Ride back to Pisgah or Asheville. (64 – 113 miles).
Short Ride Asheville Blue Ridge – Craggy Gardens – Hike – and return to Asheville (36 miles).
Long Ride Asheville – Blue Ridge Pkwy – Mt. Mitchell (66 miles, 7700′ of climbing) .