Kentucky Bourbon and Custom Bike Tour
Lexington, Kentucky is known as the “Horse Capital of the World” and the center of Bluegrass country. Kentucky itself is packed with history, culture and art. This ideally located small city sits within a day’s drive for two thirds of the US population and should not be missed.
- Cuyahoga National Park Amish country
- Traffic free riding trails
- Underground Railroad history
- Bridge of Dreams covered bridge Little Miami State Park
Recreational – Active
Minimum Group Size
332 miles; 16,633 feet of elevation
Fly in and out of the Lexington Blue Grass Airport
All meals are included
All lodging is included
- All lodging
- Transfers to and from the airport
- All breakfasts, dinners and picnic lunches on riding days
- Cocktail social hours on the 1st evening of each tour
- Van support
- GPS mapping
- 2 or more experienced guides
- Meals on days off
- 12% gratuity for guides, mechanics, volunteers, and tour staff is not included, but greatly appreciated
Suggested Travel Months
May, June, August, September, October
Aug 24-30, 2023 ( Thurs – Wed)
Sept 1-7, 2023 (Fri- Thurs)
6 Days | 6 Nights
Orientation: 5:00PM held on the night before we ride.
North Lexington to Paris to North Lexington
53.7 miles; 2757 ft elevation
North Lexington to Versailles; KY Horse Park and Keeneland Racetrack. Unique Horse Farm Tour.
35.7 miles; 1572 ft elevation
Versailles to Midway to Versailles; Midway Café and Woodford Reserve Distillery.
45.6 miles; 2087 ft elevation
Versailles to Shaker Village; Cross the KY River.
42.5 miles; 3102 ft elevation
Shaker Village to Berea; Boone Tavern Lancaster.
56 miles; 3511 ft elevation
Berea to North Lexington; Talon Winery, Transylvania Univ.
49.2 miles; 2639 ft elevation